Monday, October 22, 2012

Questions


It’s been a while since I have expressed myself in words; however, I felt this innate desire to break my silence and ask questions that have been haunting me for months. Life’s been a very interesting journey so far….

I have grown as a person and have made some hard choices. I have this constant battle within me whether I believe that god has been fair to me or not. It seems he hasn't left me much choice but to battle my way through. I am constantly fighting to live a life I feel I deserve and then there are times when I can’t even find a reason for my existence.

At times, I feel one lifetime isn't enough to achieve all I want to do and yet at times it feels like a never-ending journey. I feel like I’m racing against time and there never seem to be enough hours in the day.

And then there is someone I love to the point that it almost hurts.How can a few months with someone feel like an eternity?   Can you love someone so much that you fear to even think of a future in case it’s a dream and might come to end?

And then there is a part of me that is never happy with the person I am despite achieving so much and coming this far ahead in life. Why do I torment myself with these doubts – I wonder.

Life is a mystery that I am on a quest to unravel it and hope to find content and peace that I believe we all deserve.

No comments: