Life seems short and yet a long road we need to cover. This is just an expression of my emotions devoid of any judgments.
Two years ago, a quest had begun, a will to succeed, a desire to follow it right through to the end. And today here I stand, a point of no return, I must go on for what it takes, for too much is invested in what it took for me to be here after all!
Now I look back at all those rocky roads, the long journeys, the time away from home!It makes me wonder - Was it really worth it? Its a question I ask myself with every breath I take. I stand here today, struggling again, back at a junction where I'd begun the game. Life takes full circles, its brought me back to where I'd left.
And yet, I think of the lessons I've learnt. The painful truths, the deceitful lies. I've seen it all, I've lived it all. I think I'm a wiser person today. A little cynical and yet alot worldly. I guess, in life you wouldn't know until you took a chance. No decision is right or wrong. Its what you make of ourselves that matters the most.
Two years ago, a quest had begun, a will to succeed, a desire to follow it right through to the end. And today here I stand, a point of no return, I must go on for what it takes, for too much is invested in what it took for me to be here after all!
Now I look back at all those rocky roads, the long journeys, the time away from home!It makes me wonder - Was it really worth it? Its a question I ask myself with every breath I take. I stand here today, struggling again, back at a junction where I'd begun the game. Life takes full circles, its brought me back to where I'd left.
And yet, I think of the lessons I've learnt. The painful truths, the deceitful lies. I've seen it all, I've lived it all. I think I'm a wiser person today. A little cynical and yet alot worldly. I guess, in life you wouldn't know until you took a chance. No decision is right or wrong. Its what you make of ourselves that matters the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment