Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thats you...

It was a tough step you took,
A very brave stand I know,
You have left us all,
Mom,Dad,Bro,Sis, All of us.

You needed to move on,
To live your life,
The storm has passed,
Your life has finally started.

But mine has stopped,
FOREVER...
Why did you love me so much,
Why did i take you for granted,
When both of us knew that you finally had to leave...

I can't live without you,
You were my life,
My mentor,
You were everything for me.

Winds have stopped blowing,
There is no music left in my life,
But I will get used to it,
I will have to learn to live without you.
I am your FIGHTER...

Your baby will go on,
No matter what it takes,
I wish for your happiness from the bottom of my heart.

Make it work sis,
For my sake and yours,
Especially for Dad...

Always remember..
I love you alot,
I am always with you...



No comments: