I was nothing when you came into my life...
Neither a child nor an adult,
Just someone merely existing,
Just someone always trying to please others,
Never knowing what I wanted in life.
And then my life changed...
You made me realise what i was all about,
I was no more a child.
You guided me through that transition period from a child to an adult,
You are my light, my inspiration,
You are everything for me.
Despite everything you were going through...
You always supported me,
You helped me meet myself,
The world knew me because of you,
Suddenly all the darkness of my life vanished,
It was as if a window suddenly opened in my mind,
You are my guide, my mentor.
Now that you need me...
I feel so torn between everyone else and you,
You made me swear not to support for your cause,
You have no choice but to shun me out of your life,
You always protected me from this cruel world,
Will I ever be able to live with this burden on my soul,
Will I ever be able to repay you.
How will I ever repay you...
Even if I try for my entire life it would not be enough for all that you have done for me,
I wish to do so much for you,
I pray to God to give me a chance atleat once in my life,
Always remember I am always there for you.
I love you..
No comments:
Post a Comment