Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mom and Dad

I was born under your protective wings,
You always fulfilled all my whims and fancies,
You said I brought with me good luck for you,
I was your star, your baby.

And then life took a strange turn,
I became the cause of your misery,
Endless days and nights,
You suffered in silence,
But never uttered a word to me.

You supported me through a very rough patch in my life,
And now you are giving me all you ever had to fulfill my dream,
It is a big risk you are taking, I know.

But its a promise...
I will never let you down,
Deep within my dreams are your dreams,
I will make them come true,
take my word,
I will make it happen..
Trust me..

We will all be together one day,
This seperation will be short-lived,
Our family would be one again,
I will make it happen.

Just remember one thing -
I love both of you more than anything in my life..

No comments: